The Skills Pathway Expo has been specifically designed by Velg Training and WorldSkills Australia to enable students, families and educators visiting the Skills Show Australia 2018 to make immediate and direct connections with Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) who offer nationally recognised qualification vocational pathways.
The Skills Pathway Expo is a purpose-built exhibition and marketing opportunity that RTOs can use for direct marketing within the Skills Show.
There are only a select number of sponsorship opportunities available, so if you want to gain maximum exposure to those who are exploring vocational education and skills-based opportunities, get in quick!
5 x reasons to exhibit
- Meet and build relationships with potential students
- Promote and increase awareness of your RTO
- Communicate directly with a target audience
- Generate fantastic enrolment leads
- Showcase new courses, services and pathways to existing and potential students.